Wednesday, February 14, 2007

What The Hell?

As you can see I changed the page look. Why? Because I had this black and white thing going on that was so damn depressing and I am so sick of seeming so damn depressed! The new background is more fun and my favorite part: if you look at the top it has part of a subway map. I don't know why I like that so much, but that is what sold me on it. So no more "Oh boo hoo! She left me for some other guy who is better in bed than me or something." Because, truth be told, I can be very good, you just just have to have sex first; but that's a whole other rant.

So there you have it folks. I have faced my new reality and it is that no matter how much I didn't want to come, I moved to Baltimore and it's time to make the best of it. No matter how much it hurt, I got divorced and got dumped and it's time to move the hell on. Stop whining and pouting and get back in the now! I'm sure I'll get dumped again and I'm sure I'll dump a poor girl too, either way it will hurt for a spell but I will be fine and I will take what comes in stride.