Saturday, April 09, 2005

Cheese and Whine

Well I think the first attempt at commentary went well, I got some good comments. Thank you to all that read it.

I feel the need to clarify that this is not meant to sound like the whining of the "Me Generation". This is simply me stating my opinions and random thoughts that come across my mind when I'm driving, reading, watching the little bit of TV I do, or any other activity from the day. I don't know if any of my Gentle Readers think that I'm a whiner, but incase you do, just know I'm not looking for sympathy or throwing a pity party. I'm sure over the course of this endeavor I'll upset someone, and I'm fine with that. I'm fine because that's what writing and opinions do for people. There are no two people in this world who agree on everything so we're all bound to upset someone sooner or later. The true test comes when both parties can look at the others opinions with respect and not anger.

I've always been told, "If your going to bitch, don't just bitch. Bitch and come up with a solution." Well this may work in the job-place, but there are something that bitching and solutions can't change. As much as we wish or hope that we could change them we can't. This is the hard part of life for me, "What if I went left instead of right..." I can't do anything about it now! Find a way to push through! Be strong! Easier said than done, I think. I try not to regret anything, but I do, and I think we all have things we regret. I also hear that "everything happens for a reason" well that's fine and dandy but I'm nosy and I want the damn reason. Goes back to that "Me Generation" (NOW! NOW! NOW!) why wait?