Monday, July 11, 2005

Three Things For Tiffany...That I Stole From CJ (Because I'm Brain Dead This Week)

Three names I go by: Adam, Junior, Parson
Three screen names I've had: smoke, qtip, merlin
Three physical things I like about myself: My eyes, my nose, and...do my eyes count as two?
Three physical things I don't like about myself: My weight, my fur, and my eye sight.
Three parts of my heritage: I know I've got Italian, the rest I'm not to sure about anymore.
Three things I am wearing right now: Plaid boxers, Old Navy cargo shorts, and a belt
Three favorite bands/musical artists: Dave Matthews Band, John Lennon, Bob Dylan, but I have more...
Three favorite songs: Two Step, Jealous Guy, Tangled Up In Blue, but I have more...
Three things I want in a relationship: Honesty, fidelity, and good conversation.
Two truths and a lie: I'd rather not, for some reason.
Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you: "preferred sex?? I don't know what that means...." Me either.
Three favorite hobbies: Read, write, and try to learn music.
Three things that scare me: Death, failure, and the future.

Three of my everyday essentials: Coffee, computer, and my little family.
Three Careers you have considered or are considering : Teacher, Radio, Pilot, but I have more...
Three places you want to go on vacation: Ireland, Italy, Tour of the US, but I have more...
Three kids' names you like: Quentin, Shannon, Joshua
Three things you want to do before you die: Drive a race car, own a home, and play music.

Three ways I am stereotypically a boy: I love racing, drive a truck, and tend to be sexist, a lot.
Three ways I am stereotypically a girl: I use body wash, like scented candles, put lotion on all my limbs.
Three celeb crushes : Charlize Theron, Shirley Manson, and Tony Stewart (it's a man crush).
Three people I am tagging with this list : I don't know what that means either.