Thursday, January 10, 2008

House Cleaning

First up is the name change.The Dreaming Tree invoked some sort of artistic thing and this has really moved away from that. I tried the poet thing and that didn't work out too well and lately I've just had a whole lot of rants and observations of the world and parenthood. Besides, I think I've found my artistic niche with photography.

Now the meaning of the name. Ramshackle is defined as appearing ready to collapse and carelessly or loosely constructed. My days have all been pretty Ramshackle and the hits just keep on coming, so there is your Parade part. That is about how I feel with my parental responsibilities and the entry to the real world along with trying to figure out what I want to do while I'm a part of it; plus, In It But Not Of It was already taken.

So with that in mind, if you have my site linked from your page would you do me the favor of updating the name? K Thanx!