Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Drowning

I'm feel like things are spinning out of control. As my military career comes to a close I've got a lot on my mind and it's starting to show. I've got to figure out how much to ask for. Where do I want to live? How much is it going to cost me to live there? What do I have to do for Q to start school? The biggest question, what do I want to do with my life?

I've been trained in the world of IT and I really don't like it. The only thing that's been consistent in my life has been teaching. I would like to become a history teacher, preferably at the collegiate level. In order to get there I've got to do a lot of college and if I try to do it part time, it's going to take even longer. I've got an opportunity to go to either Ohio or Florida and be able to go to school full time. The problem with that is what can I do to pay the bills while I'm doing that. Q will be taken care of while I'm in class, but the rent is still due.

This sucks! Any advice?