Sunday, August 26, 2007

Full Fuckin' House

I'm watching Bob Saget's HBO special and I've got to tell you so far it isn't funny at all. The biggest selling point is watching Danny Tanner drop F-Bombs. Once you stop laughing at that, it loses it's humor. I heard him on the Howard Stern Show last week and he was just carrying on a conversation with Howard and the crew and he was funny, but here he's almost like watching a really bad Robin Williams impersonation. It's very erratic and a lot of swearing, which doesn't bother me, but he's banking on the fact that we will laugh for an hour at watching a family TV show star suddenly talking "dirty" and it doesn't work after about five minutes. He should have just come out and said "Fuck" and then just walked off stage and it would have fulfilled what everyone wanted to see and hear.

I just realized he's the "Voice" from "How I Met Your Mother". Interesting.