Sunday, April 01, 2007

I Love The 80's

I got Sirius Satellite radio and I couldn't be happier! No more commercials, I've got somewhere around 200 channels to choose from, and I get my Howard Stern show back. Last week I programed all my presets so that way I'm not scanning through around 200 channels looking for the ones I really want. I've been stuck on "The Big 80's" and "1st Wave" for almost a month now though. I'm out of the new music scene because I'm too busy buying The Clash, The Cure, and INXS from iTunes. Someone told me how great their new Chris Daughtry CD is and I almost asked if they had heard that new one from The Clash. So is this an age thing, discovering new music that at least twenty years old? Is this like Seinfeld, I hated the show when I was young but I love it now that I'm in my mid-twenties?