Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I Love The 90's

You know, those days really don't seem that long ago. I mean sometimes they do, but sometimes it seems like last night. When I get caught up in my day to day life, it seems long ago. When I hear a song or see something that reminds me of that time period, it doesn't seem like we got so grown up so fast. I've been thinking about it a lot lately, growing up that is, and I always said that there would be no regrets in my life and to some extent that's still true, but looking back, there are things I'm sorry I didn't do. Do you do that to or is it just me? I feel like I'm missing out on things because I didn't spend my 20's like someone on the real world with a great social life and lots of going out. It's almost like the reality of careers, bills, family, and getting older make it seem like I missed out. Then I have to ask did I miss something?

To Be Continued...(Because I want some sleep!)